Server address: hub.eyeofender.com
Problems and updates
24 Jul, 2014
As everybody might have noticed there have been a few awful misunderstandings.
Rei left us an unwelcome present when he left. We already fixed this so it's nothing to worry about at this moment. Please do not trust any other source except for the News & Announcements.
Everything will be back up and running within a few days.
C4D3R ~The EyeOfEnder team
20 Jul, 2014
As you may have noticed, we are currently encountering some downtime. We are currently working hard to get everything resolved as soon as possible.
I hope to have an update on this issue by tommorow but i cannot guarantee this.
No data will be lost, kits&ranks purchased during the downtime will be available when the server is back online.
I will keep this post updated.
C4D3R ~EyeOfEnder team
Performance and stability upgrades
17 Jul, 2014
Hello everyone, AnomalousRei here.
I would like you inform you that a global server update has been applied, and surprisingly has boosted performance by up to 500% as an added surprise. This fixes what has been happening before where joins, kills, quits, and basically anything that relies on UUIDs, was breaking because of the server was getting HTTP error 429 (too many requests) when trying to request the player's UUID from mojang. We came to the conclusion that it takes 0.007 seconds to query this in MySQL, compares to a whole 5 seconds using mojang's API. So I'll keep it short, next time you're in-game try out a UUID dependant command like /stats or /pay and see how long it takes compares to the old system. If you have any other bugs or concerns, privately message me in-game or create a formatted thread in the bugs subforum :)
12 Jul, 2014
We have released our new gamemode, SurvivalGames. We have tried our best to replicate how it was during TheFridge times and we are still going through fixing bugs and adding in new features to make it enjoyable as possible. Currently, we have 4 maps of which are fairly big and fun to play on. Throughout the course of the month, we will add in more maps so it doesn't get boring! Regarding the old maps from TheFridge, we are unsure if we will be able to get them back to the server for you guys to play on. We will try to get them back on but we can not hold any promises. If you find any bugs or if there are any cool features which you want us to add, make sure to leave a comment below. Be cautious that there may be one or two bugs left which still need fixing.
We have added voting back to the server of which rewards you 10 EnderPoints per vote. Voting is crucial to the community as this is the main type of advertising which will bring in players. To vote, all you have to do is go to the hub and type in the command "/vote". This will bring up a list of links of which you need to click and then follow the instructions on the website. Every now and then, we may add in a jackpot system on where you will have a chance on getting double or triple amount of EP per vote. This feature however, will be rare to get.
After SurvivalGames is finished and bug free, I believe our developer will either be working on fixing the current gamemodes and polishing them up or working on another gamemode. If there are any features on which you want added to the server or any gamemode then please make sure to comment below on which features you would like added. There is a few bugs on ArcherGames which will be fixed this week.
29 Jun, 2014
In this thread, I'll show you how to purchase Ender Points (EP) and what to do with it.
- First you'll need to go in game and type the command "/buy rank". This should display a message in game which looks like this: http://prntscr.com/3xmvhs
- Next, see what rank you wish to purchase. For this example we'll pick Diamond which costs "35,000 EP"
- After that, go to the website and click on "shop" at the top bar. This should redirect you to the shop page of the website. (http://prntscr.com/3xmz5x
- For Diamond you can either purchase the "5,000" "11,000" and "23,000" EP or straight up "50,000 EP" For this example we'll purchase the "50,000". (http://prntscr.com/3xmz8x
- Click on "buy" and it should redirect you to step 2 of the shop. Type in your username and read the Terms of Service. (http://prntscr.com/3xmzau (http://prntscr.com/3xmzd1
- It should show a confirmation of your purchase. If everything is correct, proceed to purchasing the EP by either paying with Bitcoin or PayPal. For whichever one you want, click on the button! (http://prntscr.com/3xmzfy
- If you want to pay by PayPal, click on it and this should redirect you to the PayPal page on which you need to log in with your PayPal and then pay. (http://prntscr.com/3xmzj7
- After this is completed, wait a few minutes and you should receive the amount of Ender Points you have purchased, in game!
That's the purchasing of it done, now to explain what to do with it.
- To check if you have received the EP, go in game and type the command "/ep". This should display the amount of Ender Points you have. If you have the correct amount you purchased, that's fine. If this is not the case, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (http://prntscr.com/3xmztj
- Next you'll need to type "/buy rank " In the you'll need to specify what rank you wish to purchase. For example, "/buy rank diamond". (http://prntscr.com/3xmzvq
- After you have done that, this will display a confirmation message saying if you want to purchase the rank. If you want to, type the command and you will receive your rank! (http://prntscr.com/3xn00k
I hope this has helped anyone who was unsure on what to do with EP or how to purchase it. If you have any questions or querys, please comment below!
Diamond = God [LIFETIME]
Gold = Ridiculous [3 MONTHS]
Iron = Elite [1 MONTH]